What to expect for your visit during the COVID-19 outbreak.
We are a health care provider. The health of you, our patients, our communities, and our staff is our primary concern.
Here are the safety measures we have in place:
- We will ask you and all staff health screening questions verbally, in writing, or by text message.
- We will take a non-contact temperature of EVERYONE as they enter our office (including staff).
- Those who are flagged by screening will be asked to reschedule. Thank you for your understanding.
- Appointment times will be 1 hour apart. Accommodations will be made for families/couples (please ask).
- ALL entry into our office will be by appointment (this includes shopping for glasses, glasses adjustments, drop-offs and pick-ups).
- Multiple patients in the office will be avoided if possible. If there is a patient already in our waiting area, we will have you have a seat outside until it is safe to enter.
- All contact lens orders will be shipped directly to you (free shipping).
- Staff will wear additional protective gear including scrubs, masks, and face shields.
- Equipment will have additional guards as necessary to protect you and staff.
- All patients and visitors, except those under the age of two (per the CDC), will be asked and required to wear a mask to their appointment. If you do not have one, you can purchase one from us.
Cleaning and sterilizing
- All examination, lab equipment, and surfaces will be sanitized with CDC approved disinfectants immediately between patients.
- Bathrooms will be sanitized in between each user
- Frames that are tried on will be sanitized before being displayed again.
We thank you for your patience during this time as we adjust to this new normal. We appreciate you supporting our small business.